Makeup Theme: THE COLOUR PURPLE. Here, we applied 2 purple eyeshadow shades from MAC cosmetics with matching lip tints to create the chart. We went the artistic/fun route with the dark borders. Hope you like it x
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
FROM HĚVENEIRESS LONDON
MADE by Heveneiress London: Hi guys, here’s another step by step pictorial on how to recreate look below – Hope you like it.
1) Start by prepping eyelid
2) Follow with Nyx Cosmetics milk pencil to accentuate the shadow colour
3) Lightly dab green eyeshadow (here we used Inglot Cosmetics) on entire upper lid
4) Apply a generous amount of Mac’s Embark shadow on the outer v of the upper lid, blending well to avoid harsh line, also apply deep purple below lower lash line
5) Line the upper (wing) and lower lash lines and apply lashes. Viola!
MADE by Heveneiress London: Step by step pictorial on how to recreate look below (more pictorials to come).
1) Apply Swiss chocolate & embark by Mac on crease
2) Purple pencil by NYX on entire lid
3) Mac’s cranberry to mid upper lid and below lower lash line – blend out
4) Hint of mac’s velvet moss to upper inner lid between 2 colours
5) Mac’s gel liner to upper lash line and purple pencil to waterline
6) Apply lashes. Viola!
Hope this was helpful – Try a bold look this week.
MADE & Styled by Heveneiress London – RED CARPET client – her gown (fitted like a glove) & accessories spoke volumes so we decided to keep her makeup low key and natural but fit for occasion – how chic is her hair!?! She was right at home with the stars. checkout her feedback below.
How to create look:
Makeup forever 163 (matte beige brown) – Apply this across crease of the upper eyelid and blend well (very important to avoid hash lines and produce a seamless transition)
Mac Goldmine – Apply to the inner 2/3 of upper eyelid by dabbing lightly (ensure you use another brush to blend out the border between the crease and the main lid colour)
Mac Carbon – Apply a small amount to outer upper lid and blend to create more intensity. Also apply to lower lash line to help the white of the eyes glow.
Mac gel liner in black – to upper and lower lash line
False lashes – flutter lashes (Arielle)
Contouring (under eyes) – LA Girl in espresso & fawn, Banana powder to lock in.
MAC blush – Desert Rose
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Global Glow
Ben Nye lipstick – Cotton Candy
OCC lip tar – Lydia