At HĚVENEIRESS LONDON, when we style clients, we sometimes hear “oh i couldn’t’ pull that off – I’m so scared of white – its sooooo difficult to wear and very temperamental” – well ladies, this needn’t be so. Your LWD can quite easily become your favorite wardrobe piece, all you need is a few key elements:
HOW TO WEAR WHITE:
- If going for a white dress – find a silhouette that flatters your figure – this could be anything from every day dresses – fitted / shift / skater / sundresses to opulent occasional gowns.
- VERY IMPORTANT – purchase one made in a user friendly fabric – easy to wear and MOST IMPORTANTLY – easy to maintain and clean if accidents occur!
- We agree that anyone can wear white, but with different shades of white – be sure to choose the right one – we often see clients with wardrobes of some impressive whites, but the colour tone…. just isn’t quite IT for them.
- White is just as easy to accessorize as black and this is a key point that people often miss – it all boils down to HOW you do it. We don’t always subscribe to the “matching” theory but with white – this certainly works! Try bold accessory colours or contrasting scarves and put on some great heels – you wont be disappointed!
- BE CONFIDENT! – feeling awkward reads on one as clear as day. Walk with intention – It’s a great look!
For any questions or to book a consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org