Made for today: Classic metallic silver smokey eyes with geranium pink lips. We added soft highlights and contours for a clean finish to this look. This theme is perfect for brides as it is both soft and pretty – suitable for religious ceremonies and dinner receptions at which point the bride would most likely change into her second gown/outfit of the day.
Makeup Artist: Made@heveneiress.com
Made for today: A colourful mix of green and purple for the eyes, with ombre lips in soft Lilac for the day time look. This look can easily be transformed into a sultry night look by pumping up the volume on the lip colour with a lush red shade.
This tip is KEY for brides who have evening receptions and may not have their makeup artists booked for the entire day – you can transform your look in one easy step, giving the impression of freshly done makeup. On another note – how illuminating is pretty Dee’s smile!?!
Makeup Artist: Made@heveneiress.com
MADE for today: Pretty Yinka came in to get MADE for a wedding. We opted for a natural look accentuated by subtle smokey eyes. Her cheekbones and jawline are so gorgeous they could cut you and give Maleficent a run for her money! We varied 2 lip colours – the purple was oh so pretty and the red looked lush on her… but in the end Purple was the ultimate winner!
For any questions or to book a consultation with our Makeup Artist: Made@heveneiress.com
I COMMAND YOU TO SHOP! – Enjoy the feel of sophistication and luxury with the new collection from HĚVENEIRESS LONDON, listed International on Konga.com:
With pieces that speak volumes and can be seamlessly transformed from Day to Night, the pairings and colour blocks below are so captivating. Great style oozes confidence and the HĚVENEIRESS WOMAN does just that! Looooove this Brand!
To spruce up your style contact: Stylist@heveneiress.com
One of the best things about the holiday season: SALES, SALES, SALES. Most people love a good sale, certainly a great way to purchase those outfits you’ve been watching for weeks maybe even months without paying full prices.
As a stylist, one common issue I hear voiced out is that there is soooo much choice! It would be great if a few “best picks” were selected from the sales, to save time and effort. As much as we love Haute Couture and High Fashion, today we will focus on what most people can afford and have higher accessibility to: HIGHSTREET.
So, we’ve scouted the HIGHSTREET sales and made this easy for you: Here are a few of our TOP PICKS from the sales! Hurry: Last chance to get these before they are gone!
STYLEWITHJB presents BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL. We are going colour fabulous in 2014 with lovely Über feminine and sophisticated pieces from our collection.
To purchase “Rose” dresses, “Jade” Jackets, “Geo” Tops, contact Stylist@stylewithjb.com
So, that time of the year – WARDROBE REVAMP – but OH the dilemma and pondering over what goes (to charity….or to your annoying sisters who fervently raid your wardrobe!) and what stays. The decision-making process that begins with “am I ever going to put on enough/lose enough weight to fit into that dress”, “ Oh my goodness! I forgot I had these, haven’t worn them in so long”. If you are anything like me, your wardrobe overhaul certainly takes up a good portion of a day!
Here are a few pointers on how to spot those timeless treasures that reside in your closet (these never fail!):
- A 3-second mental run through of how you felt when you purchased that piece. At first glance, do you still think “come to me my pretty”, “the designer thought of me when he/she made this”, “my closet cannot live without you” – then it’s a keeper
- Those pieces that you have worn over and over and still hear: “Is that a new ….., looks so good”, “I love your ……. where’s it from!?”, “Oh My God, I NEEEEEED that ……..”,“that ………must have lightened your wallet quite a bit” – certainly a keeper
- For frequent travellers – garments made from such easy care fabrics that they require little or no straightening for those early morning meetings after a long journey – keeper
- Those pieces that are work/day appropriate and perfect for evenings out thereafter, when in them you hear “you look so nice, did you go home to get changed” – keeper
- The “forgiving/you’re so good to me” dress, for those days when you say to yourself “the gym and I fell out 6 months ago and I just want a comfortable but über chic dress” – keeper
- You may have had it for a while, but it looks great with just about anything! – I would like to believe every lady has one of these in her closet in one form or the other, but may subconsciously overlook it – most definitely a keeper
Question: If you could save ONLY ONE item of clothing in your closet: what would it be? Leave your answers in the comment section below, it’ll be interesting to know what you love the most!